Jeffrey S. Cohen, D.D.S.
Meet Dr. Cohen, Oral Surgeon in West Bloomfield
Dr. Jeffrey S. Cohen was born in Windsor, Ontario. He received his undergraduate education and Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada in 1988. He subsequently graduated with honors from Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, Illinois in 1992. This was followed by an internship in anesthesiology at the Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Cohen then returned to Northwestern University Memorial Hospital completing a 4 year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1997 Dr. Jeffrey S. Cohen enjoys practicing the full scope of our specialty. This includes a special interest in dental implants, pathology, orthognathic, facial trauma and adjunctive cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation. He is an attending staff surgeon involved in educating the St. John-Macomb Hospital Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residents and the Botsford Hospital Emergency Room residents. Dr. Cohen became certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 2003 and is an Associate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery as well. He is certified in both Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support and is a CPR instructor.
Dr. Cohen resides in West Bloomfield, Michigan with his wife Stacy and his two daughters, Samantha and Madison who are avid dancers involved in competition. He enjoys playing tennis, skiing, scuba diving, deep sea and fly fishing as well as traveling.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Great Lakes Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Detroit Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Physicians Fellowship for Medicine in Israel
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Oakland County Dental Society
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John-Macomb Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Lakes Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Karen was so kind and comforting, exactly what I needed to ease my anxiety over my procedure. All pricing and billing was clear and everything was explained clearly.
- Kelly K
- Hina H
Dr. Cohen and his team are excellent in their field and provide wonderful care for there patients. I highly recommend!
- Robert C
Dr Cohen was very thorough and kind
- MARCIA C
- Kimberly H