Jeffrey S. Cohen, DDS
Oral Surgeon in West Bloomfield
Dr. Jeffrey S. Cohen was born in Windsor, Ontario. He received his undergraduate education and Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada in 1988. He subsequently graduated with honors from Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, Illinois in 1992. This was followed by an internship in anesthesiology at the Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Cohen then returned to Northwestern University Memorial Hospital completing a 4 year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1997.
Dr. Jeffrey S. Cohen enjoys practicing the full scope of our specialty. This includes a special interest in:
- dental implants
- facial trauma
- adjunctive cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation
Dr. Cohen is an attending staff surgeon involved in educating the St. John-Macomb Hospital Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residents and the Botsford Hospital Emergency Room residents. Dr. Cohen became certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 2003 and is an Associate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery as well. He is certified in both Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support and is a CPR instructor.
Dr. Cohen resides in West Bloomfield, Michigan with his wife Stacy and his two daughters, Samantha and Madison who are avid dancers involved in competition. He enjoys playing tennis, skiing, scuba diving, deep sea and fly fishing as well as traveling.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.248-669-6600
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Great Lakes Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Detroit Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Physicians Fellowship for Medicine in Israel
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Oakland County Dental Society
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John-Macomb Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Lakes Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Very professional and above average in the treatment of patients in every way compassionate, kindness, attention to details. I would definitely recommend Lakes Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery!
- Debra K
For my procedure it was quick and simple hardly any swelling. Everyone was friendly and professional. Dr. Cohen is very quick and experienced in what he does
- Michael G
Professional and friendly staff. Appreciated the care I received.
- Rebecca P
Nice facility and staff, Dr. Cohen did a Great Job!!
- Colin S
Very informative and excellent patient care
- Nicholas Z